- Q: How many driving lessons do I need to pass my driving test ?
- Q: Are your driving instructors accredited ?
- Q: How long has your driving school in Melbourne been operating ?
- Q: Are your driving school instructors in Melbourne patient and friendly.
- Q: What changes come into effect as of 1 July 2008 for probationary drivers?
- Q: How does a Learner’s Permit work ?
- Q: Is there a VIC Roads testing station delayfor bookings for students wanting to get their probationary drivers licence before 1st July 2008?
(answered in Your Driving School in Melbourne Resources section)
- Q: What is required to obtain my Learner Permit ?
Q: How many driving lessons do I need to pass my driving test
The answer should be how many lessons do I need to be safely on the road?
The licence test is the minimum standard required to pass a driving test in Victoria. As of 1st July 2007 the 120hour log book approach has been instigated as part of the new graduated licensing system.
To ease the stress for some parents a shared responsibility between driving instructor and supervising drivers would be a desirable partnership.
Q: Are your driving instructors accredited ?
Yes our driving instructors are accredited with a Certificate 3 in driver training and most have a Certificate 4 in workplace training and assessment.
Q: How long has your driving school been operating in Melbourne?
Eastern Suburbs Driving School has been operating in the eastern and outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne for twenty five years.
Q: Are your driving school instructors patient and friendly
Our Instructors are not only patient and friendly but come with a wealth of knowledge and experience to enable them to teach you as fast as you can learn hence Driving lessons are tailored for individual needs.
Q: What changes come into effect as of 1 July 2008 for probationary drivers?
For a list off changes please see here: Key Changes Learner & Probationary Drivers
Q: How does a Learner’s Permit work ?
A car learner permit allows you to drive a car on the road with a supervising driver while you are learning to drive. The permit is valid for 10 years or until you obtain a driver licence. You must be at least 16 years of age and a Victorian resident to get a learner permit. Read more here.
Q8: What is required to obtain my Learner’s Permit ?